The candidates of 14 - 60 years of age as on date of start of admission session are eligible for admission in ITI s/ ITCs
(i) Relaxation of upper age limit up to 45 years in case of ex-servicemen & war widows.
(ii) The upper age limit of physically handicapped candidates has been relaxed by 10 years and kept as 35 years on the date of start of admission session.
- The academic qualification prescribed for the trade varies from class VIII pass to Class XII pass depending upon the trade. The trade vise prescribed qualification are given in the list of the trades covered under CTS
- For admission in Centre of Excellence (Automobile) course minimum qualification is 10th pass under 10+2 pattern.
- Only BBBT (Broad Based basic Training) Passed students can take admission in Centre of Excellence Advance Module course
- 5% Weightage will be given for Higher qualification.
- 5% Weightage will be given to widow Son/Daughter.
- 5% Weightage will be given to widow candidate for Stenography trade.